All guests have shared access to the summerhouse and BBQ, games field and wildlife area. These provide a tranquil retreat for relaxing and enjoying the peaceful surroundings and to watch the swallows, dragonflies, butterflies and fish going about their busy lives.
All cottages have:
- Gas central heating
- Electric 'woodburner' stove
- Fuel and power provided
- Bedding (duvets) and linen, but guests are asked to bring their own beach towels
- Free use of washer/dryer
- TV with Freeview and DVD/CD player
- Travel cot upon request, also highchair
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- Welcome pack upon arrival
- Private, secure parking spaces.
- Sitting area outside each cottage.
- Use of games room, equipped with pool table and TV.
- Use of summerhouse overlooking pond and garden/nature area.
- Use of barbeque.
- Access to grass meadow, to admire views, exercise dogs, and play.
- Access to The Richard Burton Art Centre and art tuition.